Emotional Intelligence, or commonly known as EI is the ability to identify and manage our own emotions, as well as being able to respond in a balanced manner to other people’s emotional reactions/responses.
With the knowledge of EI, you would;
- Have awareness about the flow of emotions,
- Know how to maneuver emotions
- Be able to direct them better for decision making and problem-solving
EQ vs IQ
Various tabloids and articles on the Internet lay huge emphasis on IQ ( Intelligence Quotient) considering it as a parameter of success; But the amazing fact is IQ plays only a 15-20 % role in our growth as human beings (be it professional or personal), while EQ (Emotional Intelligence) plays a major role of 80-85% role in success.
Better EQ can drastically improve performance in building & maintaining relationships, professional growth, conflict management, and various other domains.
WisdomTree Solutions provides an intensive, unique, and interactive program unfurling the basics of emotional intelligence, techniques to get a firm grip on them, and how we can maneuver its impacts in our day-to-day life. The program is facilitated by highly-acclaimed trainers with years of experience behind.
What will you gain from the program?
- Ability to identify the emotions without evaluation
- Understand the pattern of how emotions are born
- Learn the art of acceptance and release all the negative thoughts
- Learn to change the behavior pattern
- Learn to distinguish between a person and his/her emotions, behaviors, and intentions behind. And manipulate them through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Follow the link below, to register for the next upcoming EI Certification program.
- EI Practitioner Certification – Classroom (4 days)
- Emotional Intelligence Interventionist – Online (3 Days)