Everybody is involved in sales. In layman language, sale is selling of goods, services and consultation to other people in a specified span of time. A child and parents sells ideas to each other. A teacher sell the ideas to the students, a player sell his services to the sport authority.
When an interviewee goes for a sales executive interview, the first question asked is “Sell me this particular pencil in x rupees and convince me it’s totally worth”. Most of the candidates fail, they consider features are the universal selling point of the product, but emotions always have an upper hand over intelligence.
A sale is about rapport building. A Sale is a two way discussion generating interest and engagement, giving ample time to the customers, understands his need and behavior pattern and webs the marketing strategy accordingly. There is famous saying, which has played an instrumental role in market research and sales. The proverb says “Don’t force the horse to eat the grass, make him hungry”.
Don’t over try to convince the customer, explain him the captivating benefits and offers he would avail. Now if you see a bright career in sales, NLP can help you in cracking big deals. All you need to is join the NLP certification program. The training program primarily focuses on enhancing the productivity level and expressing the emotions in a smooth and compelling way.
NLP master practitioner certification helps the candidate in:-
- A brief understanding about the mood swings and body language
- Use of soft skills to develop rapport and camaraderie
- Secrets of hypnotism
- Learn to read others mind through eyes and expressions
- Learn the tricks to influence other people through effective communication
- How to reboot the strategy according to customer preferences and buying habits
- Learn the skill to set realistic goals